Thursday, July 28, 2011

WELCOME BACK HOME KAK KEI


Well...guys...! I am so happy now....we’re  together again.  I am (KAK KEI) was in grandma’s house for three weeks.  I was really home sick, and nobody understood me. So, I didn’t eat  much as silent protest and made everybody know that I missed my family so much, especially KEVI. Finally, my grandma took me home....how happy I am!!! 

Hooorrraaaa.....KAK KEI  is coming home!! Welcome back home KAK..! Imiss you very much. You know  whatt...? I was lonely when you were far away.  But I am happy now...let’s  play again!!!  Oups..I forgot one thing, you look darker and thinner...!!!



 Yup, you're right! I am darker now, but still cute,aren't I? I played a lot in the village. I did a bit tracking and learnt how villagers earn for living...! You should spend few weeks in the villege next time...
Spend in the village...????? Oh now....I am afraid to get sunburn...!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Block 2

Block

New Block